The Chicago Spring Half Marathon offers beautiful views of Lake Michigan, the city’s historic museum campus and Soldier Field. The race finishes at the Lake Shore East Park where runners will celebrate their achievements at our post-race picnic.
Register and Receive
Register for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon and receive the following:
- High-quality, technical performance running T-shirt
- Finishers medal
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
- Complimentary beverage at the post-race party (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Invitation to join Finish Line Training from Life Time Run
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
In Your Registration Packet
- Bib number with gear check tag (emergency contact on back)
- ChronoTrack B-Tag® (affixed to back of bib number)
- Safety pins for your bib number and zip tie for the gear check tag
- Race t-shirt*
* Participants will only receive the shirt size they selected during registration. If you need to exchange your shirt size, you may do so post-race at the results tent.
What To Know About Your Bib
- You MUST fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- The ChronoTrack B-Tag® affixed to the back of your bib is your running timing device for this event. This is a single use bib tag.
- Your bib MUST be clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time. Participants who begin before the official start or cross after the ChronoTrack B-Tag® starting mats have been removed will not receive an official time.
Participants will receive the ChronoTrack B-Tag® timing tag with your race bib. The lightweight timing tag stays attached to the back of the race bib and does not get removed. The timing tag precisely records each runner’s clock time and chip time.