Don’t miss the ultimate party on 3/04!
Register and Receive
Register for the 2018 13.1 Miami Beach and receive the following:
- High-quality, technical performance running T-shirt
- Custom Finishers medal for 5K and Half Marathoners
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
- Complimentary beer at the post-race party (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- FREE photos of your race!
- Awards for top finishers
Need to change your race distance? Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades, and will not be refunded the difference in fees for downgrades.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. All change requests after the cut-off will be considered based on availability and may be subject to a service fee.
Deferrals allow a participant unable to attend this year’s event to defer their registration to the following year. The deferral is applied only to the event in question and must be completed before the current year’s event date. There is a deferral fee of $30 for the half marathon and $10 for the 5K .
If you would like to defer your entry to next year, please login to your Chronotrack account, select “Change Race” and follow the instructions to “Defer my entry.”
Race Entry Transfer
If you are unable to participate in the 2018 13.1 Miami Beach & 5K, you may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. 13.1 Miami Beach & 5K is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The race entry recipient will be charged a $30 transfer fee to complete the transfer for the half marathon and $10 for the 5K.
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the 2018 13.1 Miami Beach & 5K. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer the registered runner must email FLevents@lifetimefitness.com
- You will need to provide the name and email address of the person you are transferring your entry to.
- You will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. TRANSFERS MAY ALSO OCCUR IN PERSON AT PACKET PICKUP.
- To complete the transfer in person at Packet Pickup:
- The original recipient will need to first pick up their number at packet pickup.
- Once the number is picked up, both the original recipient AND the transfer recipient must visit the solutions desk to transfer the number to the new recipient. The transfer recipient will be required to sign a participant waiver and pay the transfer fee.
13.1 Miami Beach & 5K reserves the right to disqualify race results for anyone who has transferred their bib without going through the official process.